Data Mining and BI for Cyber Security Applications Summer Program
Summer program in Data Mining and Business Intelligence –
The purpose of the Summer Program in Data Mining and Business Intelligence is to provide both theoretical and practical knowledge.
The program focuses on basic tools of data mining and the utilization of machine learning techniques, in cyber security context.
The course is accredited for 6 credits.
The program's important dates are:
· Application deadline: Feb 23th 2017
· Notification of Acceptance: March 21st 2017
· Courses dates: July 3th- July31st 2017
We are excited to present a short video about the summer program
Attached is the full program of the summer course.
Please find a link to our website where you have all the information and the possibility to download our brochure:
A bit about BGU:
· BGU is ranked 18 in the QS 50 under 50
· BGU belongs to the top 100 global universities in 2013 for number of US utility patents awarded annually.
· BGU is the first Israeli University to become a member of US National Academy of Inventors
· BGU is Ranked 49 in the top 100 schools worldwide for cyber research
Director of International Marketing
Office of International Academic Affairs
apply at https://www.tfaforms.com/399172
附件简介 Data Mining Summer Program